Butt Busting Income - Revolutionary Change in Production Styles

24.4.08

By J Verhoeff

There's a lot to be said for taking a break! But who has an opportunity to do this? After a week of hard labor, I woke up this morning to a ringing phone before the crack of dawn. A client on the other side of the continent was already in his office and forgot I was two hours behind him.

What a joy to learn that he was so anxious to speak with me about a proposal I'd sent that he woke me up to tell me!

Everyone I know understands the concept of Butt Busting Income. We've all worked those hard long hours away from family and dreams, attempting to reach the illusive goals that keep stepping out ahead of us, and we wonder why at the end of the day we feel exhaustion rather than elation... There's a reason.

We've left behind the joy factor of working.

After a heart wrenching day of meeting deadlines, focusing on production, and getting the job done, I took off for a meeting that could have been "just another drain on my energy" last night. It was not! It was revival of spirit, body and soul. I'm not going to tell you I didn't come home feeling exhaustion, but I will tell you the elation overrode the exhaustion three fold. I was still raring to go, able and ready to finish up the days tasks and move into the next phase of my life - TODAY.

What changed?

ME. I changed. This isn't the first time this has happened. I regularly schedule a meeting with this circle of overachievers. We all benefit greatly from the time we spend together and we reveal the best of our lives during this time we spend together. As I watched, seven children who have literally grown up together focus on their summer activities, while parents planned an event that annually kicks off a summer of hard work and loving good times, I realized THIS is what LIFE is ALL about. The rest of it doesn't matter.

It didn't take away any of the hours of work I'll have to do, but it did give me the value and purpose of moving forward with that work.

Here's what I learned (again):

* At the end of the day, you still have to know your priorities.

* Starting and ending your day peacefully isn't possible if your focus during the day gets lost.

* The task isn't as important as the purpose for achieving it.

* The simple fact of believing is achieving.

* The value in hard work is not what you achieve but what you believe.

If you want your butt busting income to become a reality of living the life of your dreams, come visit the Success Swamp!

Hubert the Swamp Rat reveals an inner peace of knowledge and understanding that you'll want to bask in in for a while. Join him at http://successswamp.com and get to know the miraculous wonder of creating a positive flow of energy that cultivates your SUCCESS scene.

ฉ 2008 - J Verhoeff

0 comments:

Post a Comment